Thursday, October 22, 2009

Possible Virus or Spyware?

There's a weird thing in my add and remove section



"VSadd-in for internet explorer"



and



"dreamweaverskin.exe."



neither of the two will let me remove them.



In my search bars on my IE pages, there's a spot where the lovely protection bar was, it won't let me remove that either.



help would be nice.



Possible Virus or Spyware?cafe racer



Don't pay attention to Mac Pro below he is just rude and not helpful we are here to help not criticize someone.



Do you have a restore cd? eMachines have a restore cd, Compaq and hp usually have a recovery partition some Dell computers have a recovery partition or a recovery cd,Sony viao haves a recovery partition.



If you have a Compaq or HP do a destructive Recovery in the recovery console.



You may contact me if you need help.



Remember to back up your music and photos and important files,I need to know the brand of pc that you have and the model that you have to help you past this point if you need more help.



Possible Virus or Spyware?free anti virus



I am not helping anymore people with carelessness.



It is time for you to help yourself by stop downloading stuffs off the Internet and learn to work and buy your software.
Start %26gt; All Programs %26gt; Accessories %26gt; System Tools %26gt; System Restore. Restore back to a time when everything was normal. Then download, install and run http://www.grisoft.com and http://www.ewido.net AVG free anti-virus and anti-spyware programs respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment