Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Im 15 and my mom is complaining to me to get rid of this symantec popup?

it says our virus protection is out of date



Im 15 and my mom is complaining to me to get rid of this symantec popup?avast



well if it's not up-to-date it's pretty useless. you should get the latest updates often to keep your computer safe.



Im 15 and my mom is complaining to me to get rid of this symantec popup?ducati



AVG is the best free virus protection out there guranteed it will scan ur computer find the files that have the virus EVEN FIX THEM FOR YOU or if their unfixable they'll have it deleted and and make sure its 100% impossible for it to ever come back. I highly suggest it and if ur willing to pay 20 dollars it will be well worth it. (its free but there is a version u can pay for)
When it is out of date, you can now update it anymore. You'll either have to buy the program, or delete it. Delete it and buy virus protection software somewhere else. Because trial software just takes up more memory on your hard-drive.
It's out of date
Uninstall Symantec and get a proper virus scanner, like the free Avast

No comments:

Post a Comment