Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have a computer problem...Can someone plz help me?

I am new to the internet and to computers so I have no idea what is going on. When I am on the net sometimes my computer will all of a sudden pop up and say Microsoft Internet Explorer Error and have a screen that says Report problem or Don't send Report. Then my screen will shut down and pop back up after a few seconds. I ran my anti virus protection, my spyware and did a disk defragmentation and it still does it. Does anyone know what this is and if you do can you plz tell me how to fix it? I need directions in detail, I'm new remember. Thank you in advance.



I have a computer problem...Can someone plz help me?free adware remover



Run a Disk Check. Start---My Computer--Right click on Drive(C)--Click Properties--in properties, click Tools--click Check Now--check both boxes--clcik Start.



You'll have to restart your PC. This will take up to an hour to check and clean errors. Once done, it will take you back to the log-in menu.



Only other thing I can say, is that your RAM modules(s) might be going bad.



I have a computer problem...Can someone plz help me?internet security 2006



look, girl you are save, microsoft has a million of problems, but you always have a workaround to problems, well for a fast internet exploreing

No comments:

Post a Comment