Thursday, October 22, 2009

Browser virus? My never ending "Continue" button on a web search?

It doesnt happen on google or others. When i do a search, yahoo always goes to a complete blank white screen with a "continue" button. then it always redirects me to a unrelated website. If I click the back button and reclick my website search "link"..then it's ok.. it sounds like a spyware..but i ran spyware blaster, adware and i have realtime protection with yahoo spyware. Do you know of this bug? and where it is located? I'd like to delete it if i could. This "continue" button, if clicked, redirects me to some unrelated "business type" websites. Any ideas?



Browser virus? My never ending "Continue" button on a web search?computer security



Maybe it is a trojan BHO that redirects you to unusual websites. I suggest you to install Spybot-Search%26Destroy - a freeware trojan removal kit that also removes adwares and spywares.



Browser virus? My never ending "Continue" button on a web search?free spyware remobal



Home page hijackers;



use these tools to remove the,



The free edition of spyware doctor, The best for removing spyware and malware and it finds backdoor trojans and its free,



http://www.download.com/Spyware-Doctor-S...

No comments:

Post a Comment