Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recently My PC is not shutting off though I follow the regular proccedure?

Some times I get msg.programme is shutting down even the only a blue screen apears or sometimes I see desk top icons . I have to shut off main connection. To restart again have to go through the file checking proccedure. I have McA fee virus protection system Pl.advice.



Recently My PC is not shutting off though I follow the regular proccedure?symatec



At system shut down, windows tells applications to unload from memory. Something is not complying, and windows cannot shut down as a result. If this problem started after installing a recent program, try uninstalling and see if the problem resolves itself. If it just started on it's own, you may have been infected with malware. Go to download.com and download "Spybot S%26D" and "Ad-aware". Update each program using the built in update feature, and have them scan your system for problems. Have them automatically fix any problems they find.



Recently My PC is not shutting off though I follow the regular proccedure?vista



Sounds like time for a format



Oh yeah dont install McAfee this time- ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment