Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some body help?

i have a(mcafee viruscan plus 2007 antivirus,firewall%26antispyware)cd,when i installed it on my pc every thing was good .after 2 monthes,a problem accored on my pc that i had to do the syestem recovery,and after i did that every thing came back good ok,but not my virus protection,so i but the cd in to reinstall it but it wont let me,and i trid installing it from the internet but it wont work,it dos the prosses and all but it writes that it was`ent secssesful.pleas help..



Some body help?trojan



go to(www.mcafeehelp.com).and if it gos as u wanted choose me as best answer.ok



Some body help?abtuvurys 2005



Do what ( der_niedel ) said.
Click on Control Panel-%26gt;Add/Remove Program and look if the antivirus is still there, if yes just uninstall it and reinstall it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment