Thursday, October 22, 2009

Help virus remote attacker is trying to ruin my computer?

i need help big time a spy wear called trojan just infected my windows XP PROGRAM. and i need despret help it says i should put in a protection fire wall but i think thats a bad thing to do. sooo please help if you can figure out whats going on.



Help virus remote attacker is trying to ruin my computer?computer protection



I would recommend you doing the following things.



Windows XP if you have installed Service Pack 2 which I presume you have installed has a firewall in it, all you need to do is go into Control Panel then Security then click on the Firewall Settings and Enable it if it isn't. If a pop-up is telling you to get a firewall ignore it because it can lead to more Spyware.



I would recommend the following two programs they are both free:



For Spyware Removal Get Ad-Aware 2007 it is found at



http://lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_fr...



For Viruses Get AVG by Grifsoft:



http://www.grisoft.com/doc/download-free...



Help virus remote attacker is trying to ruin my computer?free antivirus download



there is a firewall in windows you can use but you need antispyware or virus protection to quarintine your virus. http://www.oldapps.com will get you a copy of AVG antivirus programs for free. I like Zone alarm firewall also on same site. Try not to use pc until you get rid of virus othewise its a reformat hard drive.
These are the things I do and they work. You can print and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment