Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I cannot edit or refresh my Yahoo toolbar using Firefox.?

I had my yahoo toolbar all set up the way I wanted it. One day I had a whole new toolbar with a bunch of useless buttons. When I clicked refresh toolbar, nothing happened. When I go to add/edit Buttons, none are checked. I checked the ones i wanted, clicked finished and my toolbar does not change. Again I clicked update toolbar and again nothing happens. Where is my personalized toolbar and how can I get it back? I have up to date virus protection and yahoo anti-spy. both programs show no problems.



I cannot edit or refresh my Yahoo toolbar using Firefox.?vincent



Contact Yahoo Customer Care by using the button available on all of the Toolbar Help pages (Help under the Pencil / Settings button, or the Help link on toolbar.yahoo.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment