Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Unable to turn on automatic updates in security center?

They already prompt me to turn on the automatic updates by goin to control panels under systems and under automatic updates and set it to automatic(recommended).I've already set it but i am still unable to turn it on.I've restart my com,etc but it still doesnt work.I dont know why suddenly it happens after i last updated it a few days ago.My firewall and virus protection is fine.



Unable to turn on automatic updates in security center?free anti virus



start%26gt;%26gt;run%26gt;%26gt; type 'services.msc'



a window named services opens then right click on automatic updates and start it. if it is already in start mode stop it and then start it agian.



HOPE it works for you.



Unable to turn on automatic updates in security center?internet security software



Since this all started after your last update use your System Restore and restore your computer to a point BEFORE you installed your last update.



:-)~

No comments:

Post a Comment