Thursday, October 22, 2009

What is wrong with my internet explorer 7?

All of a sudden regardless to what pages I view, it always suddenly tells me that my internet explorer website has : expired". I also can't load videos from some websites I used too, and its taking forever to load up. However, when I use firefox everything is normal. What gives? Its not my internet connection and I have used both my virus protections to check for any bugs, highjackers etc... any advice would be helpful as I don't use firefox often and want to go back to using explorer



What is wrong with my internet explorer 7?nortan



I've given up on IE7, it can't do half the things firefox can do.



What is wrong with my internet explorer 7?noton



why use IE at all , if you do not like firefox then try opera



http://www.google.com/url?sa=t%26ct=res%26cd...
You might have left your firefox browser open. Multiple browsers often cause problems. Just in case you want to switch browsers, click work offline first, then close all programs.......before opening your back-up browser. Different browsers require different java and adobe requirements......downloading both requirements for java and adobe could really cramp your space......it also causes enormous conflict.!!!!! I strongly suggest that you assign a specific browser for mere surfing purposes only...assign the other for playing games...for video streams... Good luck and be a little more patient and organized!!!!
I alternate between Firefox and IE. Seems to work fine.. Right now it's IE.
You have to make sure that you have all of the updates for IE7. Second, you have to check your IE7 settings (including your internet settings). Also, check that your Windows OS is legal and valid. Finally, if you are using Norton, McAfee or CA, you're wasting your time. You have to use a good anti-virus like Zone Alarm, AVG or Avast.

No comments:

Post a Comment