Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 fairly simple software questions?

1)Virus Protection. I have none. Do i need to buy an antivirus or are there good/reliable downloadable ones i can use to find/warn me of, or get rid of existing ones?



2) Video and photo editing software. I want to get one or both of these but they cost a heck of a lot...are you able to just install a friends? or is this totally illegal?! And 2b; if you bought one, could you use it on more than one of your computers? (ie pc and laptop)



THANK YOU :)



2 fairly simple software questions?aurora



1) By having no virus protection you are putting your computer at a huge risk. You can go to http://www.download.com and they have links to all types of free programs. Most will cost you after a trial verson but you can try a few and find which one is best for you. If you get an antivirus program it will find most if not all viruses. I also recommend you get a spyware/adware remover too. The site I gave you above has tons that are free and you dont have to buy them



2) I'm not a legal expert but I think as long as you bought the program you can put in on any of your own computers but I would check the licensing to make sure. And yes if you use a friends it is suppose to be illegal *wink*.



2 fairly simple software questions?download



Computer magazines often have anti virus software and photo editing programs

No comments:

Post a Comment