Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I downloaded norton anti vi. and lavasoft adware thingy...they will not get off my comp what do i do

i downloaded both free versions of these products now my time limit has run out and they wont leave me alone with pop-ups, also i believe a hacker has gone onto my computer and deleted files i needed to uninstall t hese programs so i cant install my new virus protection...if anyone knows of a site i can visit or a program i can get free to help me uninstall norton and ad-ware se personal that wud b awesome tha nks



I downloaded norton anti vi. and lavasoft adware thingy...they will not get off my comp what do i do HELP!!?downloads



Try using System Restore. Go to Start%26gt;All Programs%26gt;Accessories%26gt;System Tools%26gt;System Restore. Restore the system back to a point before your installation. Bear in mind that any programmes you've installed since the date you restore to will be lost.



Before then, be sure to have tried using Control Panel%26gt;Add/Remove Programs.



I downloaded norton anti vi. and lavasoft adware thingy...they will not get off my comp what do i do HELP!!?house call



I suggest that you try to carryout system restore to a day previous to the day when there was no virus or date of installation of the virus programs. It may be a few weeks or months back. You have to decide the date. Detailed instructions are posted at http://fixit.in/systemrestore.html

No comments:

Post a Comment