Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to get out of phishing dite ? my password protection seal vanishes?

after closing each session.i have created many .but failed to get the same.does it damage p,c. as I so not use internet for any sort of secret details but for mailing and chatting with my friends ,will my accounts and my p.c remain safe.i do not find any virus detected by mt anti virus programes.yet i am sure I have landed in a phishing site..I do not opt for changing my accounts name,as it is very femiliar with most of my friends and relatives.pl. help me and show me a way to solve this.



How to get out of phishing dite ? my password protection seal vanishes?free spyware remover



You have to check to really make sure that it is a true phishing dite. I have noticed that Microsoft gives false phishing dite error messages. When a site is linked to other site that requires users to put in their information to register to buy or use a product. Microsoft application tends to believe that it is a website pretending to be another website. What you need to do is to contact that website admin or support to alert them of the warning so they can report that to microsoft.



www.yourfirstzone.com



How to get out of phishing dite ? my password protection seal vanishes?ktm



when i am getting the protection seal and able to sign from internet explorer, i am unable to do the same from fire fox browser,and from opera.this is my real problem.your answer is far away from what i expect. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment