Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My computer is messed up?

there is infomercials on my computer and its just the voice



also my icons are all highlighted blue



plus my computer logs me out of the internet



if there's something that can delete it other than pay for virus protection then please help me



My computer is messed up?computers



Download zone alarm trial. It will get rid of any and all viruses, spy ware, worms and Trojans.



I have been working on computers for years and I've found this to be the very best.



It can make you computer sluggish but the best part is once you get rid of all the bad stuff you can uninstall zone alarm and keep them all in quarantine



My computer is messed up?hijack this



try maybe reformatting
Try Online scanner GarbageClean http://www.GarbageClean.com it does pretty good cleaning.
Either reformat and reinstall or take your computer to a repair service that does spyware and virus removal. The automatic spyware removal tools often leave stuff behind to reinstall the junk. More experienced people who remove this stuff for a living can easily remove the stuff using a number of tools.



In the future you should look at installing Returnil. It is free for personal use. The program erases all changes to a computer when you shut off the computer. It is the only way to make certain you won't get anything. It is a preventative tool, it won't solve your current problem, but would stop any infections in the future after you get rid of this problem.
You are actually going on the internet without any antivirus protection?

No comments:

Post a Comment