Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What is yahoo's incoming and outgoing email address so that i can set up my outlook express ema

I use a Directway satelite for my internet service and I am having trouble switching from yahoo to microsoft outlook to send and receive emails. When I called Directway I was told that I needed yahoo's incoming and outgoing email addresses to do this. When I try to send something I get some kind of error message that has to do with a Pop 3 Acct. It seems that my McAfee virus protection also doesn't like something that is happening. It sayes that "wormstopper has detected email activity".



What is yahoo's incoming and outgoing email address so that i can set up my outlook express email service?systemworks



first you must have account on yahoo.co.uk not on yahoo.com if you want to use the POP3 client to receive your messages.



the incoming mail server(POP3):pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk



the outgoing mail server(SMTP) :smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk



I hope I answered you.

No comments:

Post a Comment