Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need help with Yahoo! Messenger!!!!?

Okay, so I just downloaded the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger (9.0 I think it is) and I CANNOT GET SIGNED IN!!



I went to the Yahoo! home page and signed into my e-mail just fine. I can also sign into Yahoo! Messenger for the web with no trouble. I tried changing the proxie settings and nothing I do seems to help! I even tried disableing my virus protection thing-y, and it still didn't work!!! Arggggg! Can somebody pleeeese help?!?



I need help with Yahoo! Messenger!!!!?cafe racer



If you have tried restarting your computer, signing in with your Yahoo e-mail prefix (without the @yahoo.com) and your e-mail password without sucess, and you are sure your caps aren't locked and your information is correct, Yahoo Messenger Help suggests the following:



Copied and pasted from Yahoo Messenger Help:



Why can't I connect with Yahoo! Messenger?



No go, eh? We're sorry to hear you're having problems connecting to our servers. Your Yahoo! Messenger connection information may be incorrect. Follow these steps to configure your connection:



Click the Messenger menu in Yahoo! Messenger and select "Connection Preferences."



Enable the "Firewall with no proxies" option.



Select the correct Internet connection type and country from the pull-down menus.



Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment