Tuesday, October 20, 2009

PC problems?

To all that has giving me answers to solving my pc problem at this time I am comfused about who's right. One person say used adware then another person tell not to used adware. Please someone just give one virus protection I can used that I don't have to pay THAT WORKS. All I'm asked from the honstly of your heart to help in solving my problem. My PC is getting worst by the day.



PC problems?security



I think you may have misunderstood the answers. Using the program Ad-aware will clear your machine of adware, which is a good thing. As for virus protection, I've used Norton AntiVirus since the early 90's and have never had a computer virus. McAfee VirusScan is another very good program. I'm not aware of comparable antivirus programs that would be free.



PC problems?trojan



Get AVG free edition. This is a great free anti-virus software. Ad-aware is not anti-virus but is anit-spyware... I do recommend having that installed too. Also spybot is a great anti-spyware and will pick up on things that ad-aware may have missed. But... for the anti-virus... definetly get AVG as mentioned before. It has always been what I used and it gets great reviews elsewhere.
Use CyberDefender Free 2.0. Go to www.CyberDefender.com

No comments:

Post a Comment