Thursday, November 5, 2009

Have i got good PC protection?

avast! Anti-virus



SuperAnti-Spyware



Spybot Search and destroy



Built in firewall.



What is Windows Defender? Is it good? What does it do?



Have i got good PC protection?bmw



In my opinion, the best free anti-virus and firewall solution would be:



%26gt; Ad-Aware



%26gt; AVG Free Anti-virus



%26gt; Comodo Firewall Pro



%26gt; SpyBot Search and Destroy



But I'm a Ubuntu GNU/Linux user so I don't use any ant-virus because it's pretty much impossible to get a virus. I do use a firewall though.



Have i got good PC protection?free adware remover



To answer honestly, I am a PC Repair, network admin and have considerable knowledge on programming and accessing computers remotely etc.



Avast is what I use however on a scale on one to ten we are looking at perhaps a 5 or 6. The best I've ever used is Kaspersky... http://www.kaspersky.com/



is the web site.



They're located in Moscow Russia and have one of the most elite programs I've ever used.



Windows "Defender" is simply a free anti-spyware program from Microsoft, I'd don't endorse it, I've never used it but I work on infected machines a lot and find it 3-4 on a scale 1-10.



SuperAnti-Spyware, never heard of it and the site looks cheesy, I'd be careful if they try to get you to buy something if its "free"

No comments:

Post a Comment