Thursday, October 22, 2009

I downloaded a video.My Macafree Protection showed that it has harmful file.etc but i mistakenly dow

After that some pop up menu and website on Internet explorer started to open automatically.. Some how i found the .Exe file like smrt...etc and deleted that by booting the system. All stopped except one pop up menu.. I scanned my system by Macafree and super antispyware.. But it didnt showed any virus.. Is my system still in risk.. How to stop that pop up menu.



I downloaded a video.My Macafree Protection showed that it has harmful file.etc but i mistakenly downloaded itlive update



dont open it delete it



I downloaded a video.My Macafree Protection showed that it has harmful file.etc but i mistakenly downloaded itnorten



yes you are very much at risk, people often do this and they don't know that much about there computer. Anything you delete is still in your system registry a place where you never want to mess around in unless you know what your doing, go to the McAfee website and look up virus removal tools, they should instruct you how to remove it in every area.
Chances are your good if you did a system scan and McAfee didn't report any problems. Try downloading S%26D spybot, its an excellent program for getting rid of nasty pop up boxes.



Make sure you updated your virus definitions before you did the scan, though. If not, update McAfee, then scan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment