Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lots of photos on facebook just dont load up?

Recently everytime I go on facebook lots of photos dont load up, all I get is a red cross. For example I have uploaded 8 photo albums over the last year and now I can see all the photos in 2 of them, but none in the rest (just red crosses). The same goes for photos posted by other people, some load up no problem others simply dont (again more red crosses)! Its been like this for over a week now, about the same time I updated my virus protection (any coincidence)?



Lots of photos on facebook just dont load up?house call



restart your comp or dont go to the site for a while...it happeneds to me too



Lots of photos on facebook just dont load up?matchless



http://www.facebook.com/help.php?page=7
try resizing the photo b4 upload

No comments:

Post a Comment