Monday, June 21, 2010

Yahoo Messenger Help?

Yahoo Messenger will not open I have used it for years and all of a sudden, I cant get it to work, I recently purchased Trend Micro P-Cillin Virus Protection and ever since then it has not worked, I do not know how to unblock it if thats whats ahppening? Can you help, can I just say as well, there are many blogs and questions regarding this same problem nad people a re complainng that your techinical services are less than horrible, they have either not received answers or have gotten no fix's to their problems, I hope I do not get this kind of service as I would like an answer asap please. This is my communication with my son's and one is a soldier in the army... This would not be good if I can not fix this problem.



Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.



Sherri Lourie



Yahoo Messenger Help?virus scan



http://www.freecreed.com/



click on the link above and download a newer version of yahoo messenger.



Yahoo Messenger Help?anti virus scan



the only two things to try is ccontact trend and report this probablem ...or try yazak as an alternate instant messenger



www.yazakpro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment