Monday, June 21, 2010

Limewire question?

I know a lot of people recommend using limewire for downloading free music but I've also noticed they say you need to have a good virus protection program.



All I've got is spysweeper, is that ok?



I DON'T have limewire but I'm hoping to find a substitue.



Limewire question?photoshop



Not that I am picking on you..but I get so tired of people asking about LimeWire on here...it is the worst program you could ever put on yur computer. It doesn't matter if you have Fort Knox security on your computer...the viri will infect your computer. Being naive, I downloaded that program a few years ago and it cost me well over 100 bucks to clean my computer...I eventually had to get a new one. And yes, I had a well protected computer. Anyhoo...jsut look in my answer history and you will see numerous other questions and answers regarding LimeWire. I use iTunes now and love it. Yes, it costs money, but it is safe and legal!



Limewire question?symatec



no its not enough i suggest getting norton anti virus
NO its not, there are so many types of viruses popups pop unders single pixels worms gifs etc if ou use slime wire n get burned? well hey use at own risk is all I can say!
I have used limewire for years with Norton Anti-Virus and never had any problems. I have had other people tell me that they had other anti-viruses and got infected. I'm not sure which ones don't work.. but i definitely know that Norton is the way to go.
i have 360 share which is a limewire clone i use it alot and i use avg anti virus scan the file after download with avg antivirus and avg anti spyware both are free from www.grisoft.com be sure to scan each file before you open them if the file is infected delete promptly
Limewire made my comp. sooooo slow!
i use http://www.froswire.com i only download music no vids or files don't trust never had problem when u download a song go to library and rick clickon song u have saved and stop sharing u won't get any problems that way. They also have community chat if u need help etc

No comments:

Post a Comment