Monday, June 21, 2010

RE: Mail is taking days to reach my account?

I do not have any virus protection installed on this



computer to my knowledge. There is a pop up blocker



that has been on this computer for almost 3 years. The



account is from Hotmail that she is sending from.



could that be where the problem lies?



Liz



RE: Mail is taking days to reach my account?spyware removal



One problem could be that you didn't type in the correct email address.



RE: Mail is taking days to reach my account?virus protection software



The problems lies with Yahoo. Many people have this problem. I don't know why. It has nothing to do with security, since you do, eventually get the email. I switched to gmail and compared them side by side. Gmail had my mail sent from many different accounts (including hotmail accounts) almost instantly. The yahoo account did not, and sometimes took quite a while. Complain to yahoo or switch to gmail. (actually, I use .mac the most, but you have to pay for it).

No comments:

Post a Comment