Monday, June 21, 2010

Simple computer problem please help anyone.?

I am going to reexplaing everything here goes. On the bottom right hand corner of the screen the dispaly part not the actual screen ha ha. There is the clock clear to the right then moving to the left a little the is the safely remove hardware icon and to the left of that in order is my internet icon with the two computers that blink back and forth then my avg virus protection the after that is this little blue circle and when I click on it shows some more icons that are "hiding" because I have them set to "hide" but every once in a while I will click on the circle with a white arrow that poing in one direction and after you click on it the white arrow in the circle changes direction and when it closes it's like it was before well I click on it once in a while so I can open up thing more easily but I have them "hidden" because I don't use the "hidden" programs much and every once in a while when I click on it a square box covers up where the circle with the arrow is supposed to be help



Simple computer problem please help anyone.?triumph



hi



how r u?



i understood that u got a square box instead of the circle...



right?



if not plz notify me...



that means there is a problem in rendering your screen with the memory of your VGA card which need some refresh...all what u need is to set the autohide option of the task bar then click apply then disable it and click apply -%26gt; ok...it will be alright ...

No comments:

Post a Comment