Monday, June 21, 2010

Which is better, norton or mcafee?

I was just thinking about those two virus protection program.



Which is better, norton or mcafee?free spyware



Neither of them are good. They both are resource hungry (i.e use lot of memory (RAM) and CPU power. Though they are top rated antivirus, they updating for new virus database is very slow (take a week time to find solution for virus outbreak, updated after 2 or 3 days) and scanning speed is slow.



Go for kaspersky . It is acknowledge to have best research centre for antivirus and they find solution for any virus outbreak within hours. and everyday they send new update to keep your computer virus free. Scanning good and use less resource.



http://www.kaspersky.com/af/globalstore



Which is better, norton or mcafee?live update



both of them are know for slowing down a computer. if i need to choose i'd go for norton, cos my parents had it once and it worked great.



however i think both kaspersky and nod32 are better than mcaffee and notor security
Both R Sux....



Both R Fu*ked Up .. yup..



I have used Both....but when I was on my computer.....Hackers were just using my computer at the same time I was.....



They were sending me Viruses and Keyloggers....



Like there was no Anti-Virus Prog in my computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment