Monday, June 21, 2010

My computer keeps getting a pop up about a Trojan infected worm?

My laptop keeps getting a pop up that pops up everytime I open my email, or try to send a message, or try to access my address book. It says Trojan.Win32.Obuscalated. Please help, how do I get rid of it. I don't know what to do. I cannot do anything within my email without it popping up every 2 seconds. My pop up blocker is on. I ran a mcafee scan and now my laptop virus protection program is aware of it ; however, I cannot get rid of these pop ups proclaiming it every 2 seconds. Please advise, Thanks...Oh I forgot, it also keeps offering me a chance to download a software that will take care of the pop up, but I ain't buying that, I refuse to download that software. Thanks for all who help me!



My computer keeps getting a pop up about a Trojan infected worm?agv



OH NO!!!! You have the trojan horse! That's a reallllly bad virus! You should contact your computer helper now!!!!



My computer keeps getting a pop up about a Trojan infected worm?antivirus software



Clear your temporary files, then clear your registry. Most people do it with anti virus software, ant maleware software, and anti adware software. But you are welcome to do it manually.
Try GarbageClean online scanner



http://www.GarbageClean.com
i also have a laptop and it used to pop up.. i think trojan is some kind of virus or something.. change ur scanning thing.. spy sweeper.. trend micro or w.e u got change the settings of it
Go to the mcafee site and try to download some software from there because you definately have a virus...or you could back up all your info on CD's and then wipe your hard drive and reload everything.
I have had simular problems.... Before you pay for ANYTHING download the free version of this software it has worked wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment