Monday, June 21, 2010

Why can't I download music from Walmart Music Downloads on my Vista notebook?

I used WM DL all the time on my old XP laptop. I now have a Vista and when I click download it does nothing. There is no info about this problem on the WM DL help page. I have McAffee virus protection on both XP desktop PC and Vista notebook. Download works fine on XP. I have looked for hours on the computer to see if there is some setting blocking it and I have no idea where to look. I hate XP so much! Please help! Thank you!



Why can't I download music from Walmart Music Downloads on my Vista notebook?adware



Try this instead....I've been looking for ages for some of these tracks! Flickr music music/movies download service makes it so easy to find stuff that's rare, unreleased, or even out-of-print!. http://www.flickrmusic.com Highly recommended.



Why can't I download music from Walmart Music Downloads on my Vista notebook?antivirus scan



Yeah u can go to



www.download.com



or



www.megashare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment