Monday, June 21, 2010

My computer Freezes up or restarts while im on the Internet?

My computer start doing this after i had used my bellsouth virus protection I found a little over 1900 mainly w32/pcbot.A@PRP, a winprofile, a dinoxi worm and some other destructive programs which it didnt tell me what it was but after It got rid of this my computer started with this problem it only happens after the computer goes to a web page this is completly random it also has happend when i just boot it up and go to internet then it will simply just restart like i hit the reset button with no warning latey my scandisk has found so cross-linked files sometimes it freezes up insead or get a fatal excepation than becomes unstable and remains black the temperture is 'nt the problem can you help me my computer is a windows 98 se gateway essential and everything inside is the orignal except the harddrive which is new btw before this happend my computer would after so long mess up my toolbars miss buttons and then when i open internet it would want me to get me to donwnload box



My computer Freezes up or restarts while im on the Internet?free anti virus



hi , i think that not only do u have a virus problem,but its been a problem so long , that someone has moved in on your computer%26 is controling your computer from a remote location. a different %26 fresh security system ought to do the trick! hope it works out for you!!!



My computer Freezes up or restarts while im on the Internet?internet security software



sorry to say but you have the TROJAN virus
Thanks for your help but i just wiped the drive and made sure this time my virus, firewall, and spyware software are working and btw it also seemed when i did this some files were dameged one more thing i fot got to mention taht I could leave it on for any amout of time nothing goes wrong one more thing its dsl I let you know if it doesit

No comments:

Post a Comment