Monday, June 21, 2010

What ails my computer?

I have a desktop PC running Windows XP. I have a firewall, virus protection and Spyware cleaner. Until recently the computer was working fine. For several weeks now it seems to run out of memory soon after I start using it. I am speaking here of RAM (I think that's the correct term) - - - - what the computer uses to function, not hard disc space which is fine. In order to continue using the computer I must turn it off and reboot. Then the same thing happens again after about 30 minutes or so. I empty the temporary Internet files at least once a day so that's not the problem. Any Ideas?



What ails my computer?free spyware remobal



How much RAM do you have in the computer? Run AVG Antivirus, Spy-bot S%26D, Windows Defender, Ad-Aware. Dump your temporary internet files, cookies and history. Do some housekeeping, get rid of any programs that you don't use at all or use very little. Do a defrag.



What ails my computer?kawasaki



In the IE browser, go to the "Tools" on the uppermost menu bar, select "Internet options", under the "General" tab, tic the "Delete Cookies" button, the "Delete Files" button, and the "Clear History" button. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment