Monday, June 21, 2010

Benefits of owning a Mac?

Ok. Let's get something straight. I don't want this to be turned into a Mac VS. PC war. I am [i]getting[/i] a Mac. I just would like to know some of the benefits of owning a Mac. I know the great virus protection, and that's about it. I am seriously considering MacBook Pro. But are there any better Mac Laptops out there? I need huge amounts of space, so the MBP's 250 Gig sounds fantastic.



Benefits of owning a Mac?free adware remover



It's not really that they have great virus protection, there's just not nearly as many people trying to give you viruses and malware because most people use pcs. They are expensive and a 250GB hard drive is starting to become average. The benefits of Macs are media and looks, other than that I don't see anything that great.



Benefits of owning a Mac?internet security 2006



Ok, lets start. There's a lot of benefits of owning a Mac. Let me show you just a few!



-You always have a paperweight when you need one!



-You can play the Mac-exclusive game, "Lock-up!" It's really fun!



-You get to give Apple your hard-earned money for something that lacks in performance. (It really makes you feel good about yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment