Monday, June 21, 2010

Using a username and password, why do I have to type these in every time even when auto sign in is c

I am having a problem with Yahoo mail that I am receiving. It was working until I upgraded my virus protection version. Thanks for any help!



Using a username and password, why do I have to type these in every time even when auto sign in is checked?free antivirus download



Ya that keeps happening to me, too. Sorry, I don't know how to fix it, but is there anyone else who uses your computer? If someone else signs in then the automatic sign in that you checked for yourself gets disabled. I don't know about your mail receiving problem, though. I hope this helps.



Using a username and password, why do I have to type these in every time even when auto sign in is checked?internet security



it could be you have a different username or password set on that if you have anyother email. you could also try to uninstall the sign in and try it again. or you could have it for messenger. for your mail problem go to options and for virus protection it could be it is blocking out your emails because it does not recognize it as safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment