Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have a Dell GX280, and, a couple of days ago, I was on the computer and I clicked on the 'X&#

......file, and, it just froze. I have virus protections and ad-aware, so, i don't have a virus, My fan inside my computer is going off very loud just constantly. It's like it's taking so much power just to stay on. Before this, it was a VERY quiet computer to where you couldn't even hear it, how can I fix it, what's wrong with it?



I have a Dell GX280, and, a couple of days ago, I was on the computer and I clicked on the 'X' on a notepad...anti virus scan



unplug it, open it and chances are there's a ton of dust on the heatsink



I have a Dell GX280, and, a couple of days ago, I was on the computer and I clicked on the 'X' on a notepad...ariel



Maybe the fan is going bad or the power supply is going bad. Call Dell if it is under warranty. If not you will have to do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment