Thursday, November 5, 2009

PC Security (Password Protection)?

I have a question. Thanks in advance for your help!



For a hacker to get someone's password, does the computer user have to first either get a virus and/or let a hacker get past the firewall, and after all that, does the hacker then have to figure out the password?



I'm just trying to figure out if a hacker can take control over passwords by simply figuring them out, or does the computer user first have to get a virus and/or let someone get past the firewall.



If someone gets a virus and someone gets past the firewall, does that pretty much means your passwords are going to be affected/compromised, or do they have to get past the final step of cracking your password?



PC Security (Password Protection)?internet security software



It is not necessary that you first get a virus, if a hacker can get past the hardware firewall, which is not impossible, they can then launch any number of attacks against all ports on your system using standard password dictionaries. Even if you have a software firewall, you may still have opened ports for some reason or other that may be vulnerable to attack.



PC Security (Password Protection)?moto guzzi



I could send you a picture via email, it will have a small app enclosed ( Embedded ) you would never know it, and neither would your firewall or AntiVirus Program. So NO all of your description is irrelevant to me or a Hacker, which I am not by the way.... and my little app could email me with all your personal info, password, credit card numbers, etc.. It would email me while you are emailing someone else. SPOOKY Huh?
Trojan Horse. When you get a trojan horse, some collect all inputted data then it will be saved in a file, then sent to the creator. He will then have all your passwords. I had the horse and I looked it up. Also the horse, slows down internet. I am monitoring my dads computer from my computer because he has all his banks, ebay, paypal etc passwords on the computer. And my 2 sisters download music form Limewire which a Horse can be sent threw. So yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment