Thursday, November 5, 2009

Does anyone rely only on (AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection).?

I spoke to someone from Yahoo and I was told that this is a free service and we do not need any other anti-virus and that if we did get a virus, Yahoo has specialit's to assist you in removing them.



Anyone?



Does anyone rely only on (AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection).?antivirus



While it's great that those sites make a really great effort to stop any malware from getting to your computer, I believe it's best to implement antivirus protection at the PC also. It certainly can't hurt.



I recommend AVG Antivirus (Free version). I believe AVG provides a spyware software for free also. Check it out at http://www.grisoft.com



Spy Sweeper is a really good spyware software but it costs $30 the first year and $20 each year thereafter.



Hope this helps.



Does anyone rely only on (AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection).?computer



no. the antivirus program doesn't work at all. the antispyware program is better.
No way man..please do not..I have charter cable...and they pretend to have best security feature...but i still use norton anti virus and internet secuirty both on my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment