Thursday, November 5, 2009

What offers most protection for all forms of undesired programs?

I'm already using an AVG Professional Edtion 7.5 but recently my cousin told me that she encountered a trojan virus from her flash drive that I used. I always take time to update my Anti-Virus but I doubt it's enough.



What offers most protection for all forms of undesired programs?mcaffee



There is no silver bullet when it comes to anti-virus software. Your best bet is to run two at a time. Keep them updated and scan once a week.



Brandon



What offers most protection for all forms of undesired programs?norton antivirus 2007



AVG AV is a very poor AV its detection rate is only 82% - with this poor detection rate I just would not use AVG - Avast %26 Avira are both free %26 have a far better detection rate.



Don't run two AV's it will lock up your PC, you can do a free online scan to see if AVG is missing Viruses - try bitdefender free online scan or trend housecall.

No comments:

Post a Comment