Thursday, November 5, 2009

Do you think HP Suck? I do!?

I got a new compaq(hp) laptop(windows vista) and It SUCKED so bad it would let me put my new virus protection,My Internet,my music. It would not let me do anything!



I took it back and got a Acer PC(windows vista) and everything is working fine!!



have you had a problem with compaq laptops?



Do you think HP Suck? I do!?house call



Sounds like everything you described were software issues and had nothing to do with the laptop hardware. Sounds like the laptop just wasn't configured correctly. Personallly I dislike Compaq/HP, but thats for entirely different reasons than you mentioned.



Do you think HP Suck? I do!?matchless



I strongly dislike (hate) PC (well not hate really, just dont really like) companies. Mac is the best way to go, whether your the power user or the home user. there is less confiusion and everything is intuitive and cool! http://www.apple.com/
Well after having widows i have gone strictly mac with everything

No comments:

Post a Comment