Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Norton Internet Worm Protection has detected and blocked an intrusion attempt?

It says it had blocked an intrusion attempt... But I think I might have a virus? It's doing this repeatedly.



I ran the scans but it only found one adware and it removed it...



But it's still doing this and I'm getting popups everytime I visit a site!



I have my pop up blocker on...?



It says that the attacked IP is "tracking.droppedurl.com" and then a slew of numbers...



There's also another one "top-banners.com" and more numbers...



Is there anyway I can block these?



My Norton Internet Worm Protection has detected and blocked an intrusion attempt?adware remover



when it pops up to tell you click on it and there is a box to tick thats says something like



"dont inform me again of this intrusion attempt "



that way you won't keep getting told for the same one all the time



My Norton Internet Worm Protection has detected and blocked an intrusion attempt?antivirus protection



Your Norton is already blocking them, that is why it is notifing you. It is just doing its job and doing it well!



What you want to do is configure your Norton to NOT alert you on an intrusion.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment