Thursday, November 5, 2009

Virus!!!??

i have mcafee security center on my computer, its meant to be antivirus, antispy, firewall, internet security and all that stuff. I know they say if you put more than one antivirus or ntispy or whatever it will slow it down but, will my computer slow down if i put another antivirus or antispy on it because i have the all in one protection?



Virus!!!??antivirus download



Thats a very good question . I guess we'll just have to wait and see.



Virus!!!??bmw



i would not recomend using Mcafee i just didnt find it to helpful i got a Trojan virus and many others and what i did was downloaded AVG antivrus software just google it and it scanned my computer killed the virus and i was back to normal if you dont like downloading stuff you can always buy Norton antivirus 2007 i tink is the newest its like 50$
yu instal 3 or 4 antivirous software plz instal the only one PANDA ANTIVIROUS that will block all the virouses etc.because i am useing it and i am satisfy of its result.
No it wont as it is Mcafee, Mcafee is the best to use for security purposes, antivirus, antispy, firewall, internet security and protects from viruses!!



Mcafee bonds together as one thing!!
WELL IN ORDER TO INSTALL ANOTHER ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE ..YOU MUST UNISTALL THE ONE YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW. SO I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT....STAY WITH MCAFFE...TRY UPGRADING IT TO GET EVEN MORE SUPPORT.
Personally I hate Mcafee as I find it very annoying to use, slows down my computer, and I don't think it actually works all that well. I would just get rid of it and try something else. You usually can't run 2 anti virus programs at the same time, as they will conflict with each other. This will cause them both to not work and will usually crash your computer.



I've put together a report on what I think are the best internet security programs out there. I've tested pretty much all of them, and some are great while others are pure trash. If you're interested you can read my full report here for free:



http://www.handsoffmycomp.com
I'm not sure but as a recommendation avast antivirus is great
if you already have the whole shebang, why do you need another antivirus or antispy?

No comments:

Post a Comment