Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is AT&T Online protection any good?

They have an anti-virus, anti- spyware and other stuff, but don't really know if it's good, or if not what anti virus do you recommend me?



Is AT%26T Online protection any good?microsoft



Hello,



I will recommend these softwares: (Google Them, that will help you find the download files)



- F-Secure



- Ad-Aware SE Personal



- Spybot Search %26 Destroy



- SpywareDoctor



- RegistryMechanic



- SpywareBlaster



- Microsoft Anti-Spyware



All of these softwares will make your whole PC run faster. They will remove all of the viruses, trojans, bad cookies and also the spywares inside your machine, that are just eating your PC's CPU, speed, memory. etc.



That will help you a lot. by making your machine faster, more secure and reliable.



Good luck



Is AT%26T Online protection any good?norton ghost



You are welcome.



by the way, I use a Mac, I only need these softwares, because I also have Windows installed in my machine.



If someday you want a fast computer that does everything you need and never crashes, I recommend you use a Mac. Report It


We have tried different ones in the past, we have had AT%26T for several months, nothing has got past it, it seems to work very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment